Thursday 21 May 2009

Unexpected meet

Recently met him quite often. I would refer it as often. 3 times in 3 weeks times consider often? People who know "him" will know that it is not easy for me to meet him but of course there is way to meet him if I make an effort in wanting to meet him. This him is someone that I would wanted so much to make him as my bf. To me, he has everything I want except one thing which is "h". Haha. So from the first day I get to know him, I do have a little crush on him.

Well. Today unexpectedly I met him in a restaurant which is a place I never thought of will be meeting him. Normally if I want to meet him, I will go to one special place to try out my luck. So out of sudden, I think my face expression was in shock when I first saw him there. Such a coincident. Well. To be honest, I have a mixed feeling where happy and another-yet-to-know feeling appear at the same time.

Was trying hard not to look at him throughout the entire of my meal section as I want to reduce the unease in myself and also to reduce the chances of me getting weird expression on my face if we accidentally have some eyes contact.

Out of sudden, my friend who is sitting next to me telling me that a guy is calling me. I turned and he asked simple question. I mean I will refer as lame question or perhaps just something for him to start a conversation with me?

Him : Where is ur beer?
Me : You buy me one then I will drink with u.
Him : Ok. Order if you want.
Me : *smile in a nice way* and keep drinking my drink.

Later, both of our tables made payments and he left a little earlier than me. So eventually I wouldnt know that he will still at outside of the restaurant after he had left for like 5 minutes? So seeing him again and I just acted normal which I so call act macam tak rapat which indeed we are not. Hahaha. Am dont know why I wana be that cool. Perhaps just make sure myself dont fall into the trap and it is better to always keep a distance? Or maybe because I mad at him of not texting me? Not taking photo with me? Erm. Well. I will admit that photo taking is a main thing. I wanted to have a pic with him so much as I am leaving this place where I am now very very soon. How soon is that? 10 days to be exact? Soon enough?

Right now I am kinda regret that I didnt request a photo shot with him in the restaurant earlier. Argh. Aih. Let's hope that I will have the chance to fulfill my wish.

p/s : what a pointless post. this is what cause me have a urge to update? wonder. lame. wth. ignore me.


12 comments:

Miyuki said...

情花开,开灿烂... XD

kar lai@jolene said...

[miyuki]-- 哈哈。。这个情花是不可能开的。。哈哈。。

Bing_Leo said...

haha, who is tat guy huh...i m interested to knw leh...^^

kar lai@jolene said...

hahaha.. tell u when i meet u personally k.. hehe

jasmin84 said...

oh my gawd,
who is tat lucky guy!

kar lai@jolene said...

hahahaha... lucky guy?? hahahaha.. tell u in details in msn.. hahaha

小小粒 said...

aiya,
you should ask for contact number, photos, email, facebook acc, msn acc and etc...
never mind pray for the next chance

kar lai@jolene said...

hahahaha.. i have his contact number, photos, emails... he doesnt have facebook acc nor msn acc... hahaha.. i know him quite well and fren of him as well..

erm.. just a random post anyway.. thanks for u guys being so caring towards me.. hahaha..

p/s : am currently enjoying my single life tho.. hahahaha

slavin23 said...

people already take initiative to talk with somemore wanna act cool...haih~~~

不过还蛮好奇的会是个怎么样的男生。。呵呵。。

kar lai@jolene said...

hahaha.. it is not about the initiative or what.. u dont understand the condition.. link to my previous post.. then u will know what im talking about.. tell u more when we chat in msn la..

~y3nch1ng~ said...

Siapa tu? I wan know...

slavin23 said...

previous post mean the 1 juz b4 tis??
then i might can guess alil bit ...
wahahah