Wednesday 15 December 2010

SMS

Recently I have this weird and bad habit in which I dont really like@keen to reply sms. I aint dont know why and what happen that makes me have the weird habit. Ignorance to stranger sms or people who is not so close is understandable... but I had even ignored sms from people that are close to me. 

At times, I feel like there is no need of the sms. I just dont feel like replying an empty sms. Especially sms by sms the whole day. If there is interesting topic, I would like to do it at most pleasure but unfortunately most of the sms are not. 

I hate received sms with the repeated contents which I have probably replied twice and above. Twice is good enough for the confirmation of my reply.

Having reply too many sms-es also caused bad injury to the fingers especially thumb. This make a good logical answer for why I am not keen to reply peoples sms. Lame excuse I know but I bet some of you might have this feeling especially when people that you dont like keep on sending sms to you.

Just a mumble post and sorry to those people who I did not reply their sms-es on times or dint even reply. Let me have a rest and a space of myself. Oh one more thing, I dislike phone calls after sms sent. If it's not anything important, just give me sometimes and I'll reply you.

Good night everyone. Peace.

3 comments:

lim0806 said...

Mutually agreeing to your lame excuse.

aNGiE said...

hahaha .. got same feeling as you =)

kar lai@jolene said...

[lkh] -- lol.. thanks for supporting..

[angie] -- dear... thanks for understanding.. but ill nvr ignore ur msg :)