Thursday 4 June 2009

90% done

At first, really will feel like fainted when have to start packing all the things that I brought or bought in Melaka back to KL but thank god that Im now 90% done.


all the bags inside full of my clothes

my printer and all my hair care products, accessories and most importantly the tons of coins( has more than rm200 inside)

the small small things that I have yet to pack

another bag of clothes and the pc that I will pack the last so that Im still able to online. ^^

I think this room will be very clean after I leave. Haha. Finally my houselord can see a clean and empty room. Hahaha. Im now worry can my mom car fit in all the things?? I still have one study table that I didnt take photo. By the way, I knew some shocking news today. Will blog about it tomorrow or later in a private post. Hahaha. Cannot reveal to too many people.

3 comments:

slavin23 said...

wat so private oo??

Ashleyteng said...

LOL it happen to me too, when i shift back my stuff to shah alam for internship heheeh.. how was convo? =) congrats on the graduation ya! =)

kar lai@jolene said...

hahaha.. really? i think happen to most of the people la... hehe..

erm.. convo was ok.. im currently working already...