Saturday 6 June 2009

BAD LUCK!!!!

Today damn bad luck. Went to buy bus ticket at about 8am but couldnt get the 8.30am bus ( nvm. as expected coz last minute wana buy sure cant get). Here then I tried the new bus that going shah alam as well. First time taking this bus because it has an earlier time which is 9.45am bus but another while the other bus company time available is 12.30pm. Obviously I will take the earlier one coz I have to move my things back from melaka to shah alam.

The bus depart on time. Along the way also quite smooth till it came out from melaka tol. First sound that we heard from the tyre part was at the melaka rest stop but the bus driver never stop and check it. He stops it till we went till far away from melaka. =.= There it goes. I was stucked there for nearly 4 hours just to wait for the foreman. With the 4 hours wasted, I can do so many things with it or at least has a nice sleep. This is the first fuck thing.

When I reach home, I had a little rest and some desserts. I then starts my journey by driving my mom car down melaka. Along the way was smooth as well. Accident happen when I was stuck in the traffic jam at somewhere near seremban. Luckily my mom car not reli kena bang teruk. Just that the bumper behind nearly fall off. Sighz. I then negotiate with the malay fellow who drives a toyota vios. He paid me rm200 and help me use a string to temporary fix my bumper. Took his number just incase the repairing fees is more than rm200. This is the 2nd fuck thing happened.

The 2 things happened has wasted my time today!!! My mental was being affected as well as my mood. Damn mood spoiler sial!!!! Fucking pissed off!!

p/s : can all these bad luck stay away from me? sighz


No comments: