Sunday 24 March 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - day 8

Technically he was away for 1 week as what he shared but only started on Tuesday evening. Honestly, didn't make much difference as I don't bump into him at office given we're on different floor. It's her whom I see still affects me deeply. Only god can tell if they are together. A lot have been chat in the last few weeks and still affect me especially knowing him brought her to the pet shop. Maybe I was overthinking & sensitive but my intuition & based on my understanding about him tell me that he wouldn't bring her to create more gossips or impressions if she's only a friend. Again, only god can tell.  
My car's tyre puncture/flat and I did text him but very quickly deleted as I feel I shouldn't do it. In the end I still texted after I called MINI assistance as the car is still under his name. Didn't accept his offer as I wanted to be independent and didn't want to disturb his night with who ever he's with. I'm tired. Just tired. I need more strength to help me move pass this stage I am in. 

No comments: