Tuesday 24 September 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - 13

My dream or wish finally came true? I've a job offer but it's within the Malaysia. I'm having mixed feelings - glad because I still have market value (somehow) ; lost because I don't know if I should leave and accept this? Leaving a place that I've worked for 7 years, all those leaders, colleagues, culture, everything that I like and familiar. If only the offer package is a clear cut then I wouldn't be in dilemma I guess? Did I spent enough time thinking through it? No. Why? Am I trying to run away from making a decision? I always find myself weak/poor in decision making as I tend to think too much. I'm not as confident as most see me as one. Maybe I fear change?
Spoken to many different people whom have kindly shared their point of view yet I still couldn't make up my mind. I miss talking to him for moment like this. Career conversation where he could guide me, advice me, encourage me and in return I could leverage my limited working experiences and give him some advice at times when he needs. Since I've been hoping for a new opportunity, maybe it's time for a new new beginning? For a change? To step out from comfort zone?
"There's no right or wrong decision, you learn from every decision you make in life"
I hope I don't look back and regret. 

No comments: