Tuesday 25 February 2020

Remembering you.....

I miss the first time we met in 2015... 
I miss the moment you always wag your tail at me when you see me...
I miss the moment you run to me every time when I visit you or pick you up at pet shop and that sometimes you will ran to me first despite he was there together to pick you up...
I miss the moment you want to follow me home post my visit during your boarding as he was out for business trip...
I miss the moment you always try to squeeze in between us on the sofa and bed...
I miss the moment we make fun of you or confused you when giving you command to eat...
I miss the moment you do all the actions we asked for when there's treat in front of you...
I miss the moment you never let go of the ball whenever we played fetch the ball game...
I miss the moment I walked you to pet shop for grooming...
I miss the moment you were always there by my side when you feel the sadness in me...
I miss the moment you were so brave and strong to underwent the surgery...
I miss the moment I cooked and fed you chicken breast for your speedy recovery post ops...

I miss many moments with you...
I'm so glad to know you for the past ~ 5 years and be part of your life journey...
Know that you have brought great joy to many people even at the first sight for you were such a crowd puller...

I'm sorry and regret that I didn't spent enough time with you on 23.2.2020. I will definitely stay longer if I can turn back time...

I know you're at a better place and will watch over us from above...
I'll always miss you, Belle Constantine Xavier Lai (I hope I got your name correctly as I couldn't find the birth certificate of yours in my album). 

With love, 
Jolene

No comments: