Tuesday 22 June 2021

What? It’s almost the end of June?

In an blink of an eye, June is coming to an end in less than 2 weeks. That's just how fast time passed. This is just a ranting post. I was checking my office email before sleep to see how's my schedule like for tomorrow and if there's any adhoc meeting. True enough, my boss sent an email at 10+pm to meet tomorrow with the email subject - AM's daily, weekly, monthly task/activities. I'm like WTH? This is like going back to the time when I was doing an exec works. I feel the management is so micromanage. Same time, I regret that I negotiated with the potential employer on the package offered as I feel I could ask for a better one given my current remuneration. Somehow I hope this email from my boss was sent last week so it helped with my decision making and if I should be that bold & open with the HR manager on the offer. I know I'm unhappy but I dont want to just leave yet knowing that I may get a good payout next year based on my achievements to-date. I so wish there's someone whom I can bounce idea with and if there's better opportunity awaits me. Stay strong and be positive, Jolene!

No comments: