Monday 25 February 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - day 2

I realised I've probably treated him so much better than to my family so I've decided to bake a cake for my dad's birthday. It was a recipe I got from learning to bake his favourite Black Forest cake 2 years back. I hope the taste is ok. 
This year, my youngest sister's bf joined the dinner and he's also a Hakka. Seeing them hunting new house together makes me think back the time when I was hunting new house with him too. But he didn't attended any of my family dinner as he's always not available. 
I cried again when I'm alone in the room. Perhaps it's hormone... I choose to watch HK TVB Drama "Swipe Tap Love" to help me cry more. Somehow I can relate with the drama plot. I know he's out there having birthday dinner with someone. I just hope I can hear the last honest piece from him that he's seeing her. 

PS : I used to have mixed feeling when I was with him when my period is delayed. Somehow I did really want to form a family with him. I need to stop being emotional and take good care of myself. I hope my period is here when I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: