Sunday 24 February 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me

My best friend shared that writing down my feeling would be a good way to release the negative feeling in me hence I'm here again after so many years. 
Post graduation, so many things had happened and the most devastated one is the recent one. One can't run away much from relationship problem, can we? 
I was supposed to be stepping into marriage life and become someone's Mrs (like finally as I thought I may never get this chance) but things didn't end well and I still remain as a Ms. 
Too long of a story to be shared in one post. I should probably break it into few posts to let out my feeling. 
Have I let go? Honestly, no. It will take times and I'm constantly reminding myself that I'll be better in time.
Yesterday was his birthday. What a rare coincidence to have your partner shared the same birth date as your dad. If I was successfully married to him, I would have been celebrating birthday for the 2 men that I loved the most. A message that I was waiting to share but it's now only a thing in the past. 
He told me that he was a lil emo and avoiding everyone which makes me feel bad and wanted to drop by his house just to cook him a simple "min xin" as birthday meal but he wasn't home. I just need to remember that he has his own life. Hope he is enjoying himself spending times with his dear ones. 
Perhaps it's period week (predicted 23rd as first day but "it's" not here yet) hence emo feeling kicks in.
That's all for tonight. I'll leverage this platform as much as an outlet for me to share my feeling.

No comments: