Tuesday 26 February 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - day 3

Woke up with swollen eyes and a very tiring body. Perhaps it's Monday blues and I seriously need to look for a good new pillow. Feel my neck is not in the best condition.
Saw his message replying to my last message to him which I've commented Belle (his dog) looks old and tired. Took him 1.5 day to reply my message. I'm officially one of his ex whom he will takes his time to reply. 
I was really feeling very tired to work but lots of thinking and planning needs to be done. Told myself I'll pick that up tomorrow onwards. Headed home early and invited friends out for karaoke session. I thought I could use the session to cry out loud like the last I did in Malacca. Perhaps it's the gang and I don't want to burden so many people with my negative feelings/emotions. I did tear a little when some sad songs are played. The crying feeling just subside. I think I'm a confused soul. It will be like that for a while but I promise it will not be long. 

PS : period day 3 missed. Guess my menses cycle is back to irregular pattern again. 

No comments: