Thursday 28 February 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - day 5

My boss asked me today if I'm interested to explore team leader role as people leader skills is essential if I want to stay at the company. I missed the time I can ask/consult his opinion. I don't know who should I discuss with. 
Left office early to visit Belle. She does seems older. I'm happy to see her and happy that she misses me so much. Really have the urge to bring her home just for a night. Waving good bye is hard. Hope I can see her again soon. 
Came home and saw youngest sister FaceTiming with her bf makes me think back the old times where he & I will find time to FaceTime each other everyday if possible. Those were really good times. I like how we end the chat by sharing one new thing with each other for us to know each other better. 
One of my Facebook memory today has an article I shared back in 2015 about letting go. What a coincidence & a gentle reminder to me. 
Jolene, you should know what you need to do in order to move on. Do your best. 

No comments: