Tuesday 6 August 2019

May 2019 be a new beginning for me - 11

I've promised myself that this month is all about positive vibe only but my morning was kinda ruined because I saw her. First I saw his car turning in and I saw her coming out from lift with another colleague. At this hour? Such coincidence both of them arriving the same time? Only God and them will know if this is pure coincidence.
Feeling much better after I shared it with my bff and shifting my focus to works. However, later in the evening, I saw her again when I'm leaving company. She just walked passed my car and seems like meeting him at a place. Again, ruined my mood and I have to release all these negative vibe through gym session. 
I really hated when I was affected and thanks to him for making things ugly and not easy for me in the office. I don't wish to hate but I honestly can't help when he ruined a workplace that I still enjoy working for.
I'd a chat with my bff. She told me that I should really practise ignorance is a bliss. No one should ruin my morning and evening and my day except myself. Also, learn to accept that I wasn't the special one. I was just a little different than the other ex-es because I was once blessed with his "production" but sadly also lost the little one. This is the harsh truth and also both of them will end up together as expected. It's just a matter of time when they will let the relationship surface in the public. Perhaps that's the reason he's actively looking out so that lesser gossips in the office and their relationship can surface earlier. She also said trust that time will tell you everything.
I shouldn't let this negativity consume me. Breathe and let go, Jolene. You can do it. 

No comments: